The United Progressive Democratic Club of the 47 AD (UPDC) has been serving the community for over 80 years and will hold its 42nd Annual Dinner Dance at the Rex Manor, 1100 60th Street, on May 1, to honor eight outstanding citizens who have contributed greatly to the betterment of their communities and fellow man.
Assemblyman William Colton, District Leaders Charles Ragusa and Jeanette Givant, join UPDC Club President Mark Treyger in inviting you to recognize these eight citizens; their accomplishments and their good deeds.
The UDPC Honorees are:
- Bernard Catcher, Democratic District Leader-59 AD.
- Michael Chung, Executive Board Member of the United Chinese Association of Brooklyn.
- Beth Grater, Principal of PS 205
- Irina Matiychenko, Esq. NY Legal Assistance Group
- Ida Sanoff, Environmentalist-Chair, Natural Resources Protective Association.
- Carl Santa Maria, principal of P.S. 153.
- Angelo Siciliano, Founder-Associazione Siciliani Uniti Di New York.
- Christopher Shelton, vice president, Communication Workers of America, District 1.
For information call the 718-449-7042/3.
©2008 Community Newspaper Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynDaily.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynDaily.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.