The annual summer concerts series, in parks throughout from Bay Ridge to Marine Park, has been announced by sponsors State Senator Martin J. Golden, the Bay Ridge-Bensonhurst Parks Task Force, and CERT1NYC.
The concerts schedule includes:
· July 8: Narrows Community Theater (79th Street & Shore Road)
· July 9: Alive N Kickin in Marine Park (Fillmore Avenue)
· July 11: Brooklyn Keys (oldies & disco) at the Parkville complex (65th Street between Eighth & Ninth avenues)
· July 14: Frankie Marra classic rock (83rd Street & Shore Road)
· July 15: Girls on Top (all girl dance band) in Dyker Park (86th Street & 14th Avenue)
· July 16: MAS Swing Band in Marine Park (Fillmore Avenue)
· July 22: Charlie Thomas Drifters and the opening act “Nu Millennium,” an a capella soul group (79th Street & Shore Road)
· July 23: Eclypse (classic disco and Top 40 dance) in Marine Park (Fillmore Avenue)
· July 25: The Mankind Band (classic rock and oldies) at Avenue U & Van Sicklen
All concerts begin at 7 p.m. For information, and in case of poor weather, call 718-236-7547.
All events are free of charge. For information, visit www.senatorgolden.com or call 718-238-6044 or 718-627-3659.
©2008 Community Newspaper Group
By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:
You agree that you, and not BrooklynDaily.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynDaily.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.