Today’s news:

Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton need to fess up about the Benghazi terror attack

Brooklyn Daily

President George W. Bush would have been hung, drawn, and quartered if he had blamed 9-11 on an anti-Muslim video, refused to call it a terror attack, failed to properly investigate it, sniffed, “What difference does it make?” when Congress pressed him, and insisted that Americans “move forward” and “be satisfied” with his brush-off.

The new House investigation into Benghazi needs to nail President Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton for getting away with all of the above, after Islamo-fiends attacked the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya, on Sept. 11, 2012, in a night of terror that killed Ambassador Christopher Stevens, State Department employee Sean Smith, and former Navy Seals Glen A. Doherty and Tyrone S. Woods.

Their memories are not chopped liver, and their supreme sacrifices must be upheld and avenged.

It is an assault that refuses to go away, until we answer some important questions: why did the Oval Office doze at the wheel while Americans trapped in a hostile nation begged for help as Muslim radicals attacked them relentlessly with rocket-propelled grenades, mortars, and AK-47 rifles? Why has no one admitted mismanagement or been held accountable at the State Department? Why did the Obama Administration downplay the large-scale, clearly-planned assault as a spontaneous combustion to an American-made anti-Islam video?

American blood is cheaper than Muslim sensitivities for our hopeless commander-in-chief, and he would rather proclaim Osama is dead, al Qaeda is on the run, and the threat of terrorism is as extinct as the dodo bird, than blast Muslim extremists for being an execrable blot on humankind.

Ambassador Stevens returned from the grave to share his last moments: “Greg, Greg, the consulate’s under attack!” he cried to mission official Gregory Hicks over the phone after dozens of heavily armed militants surrounded the compound.

“I think it’s the saddest phone call I’ve ever had in my life,” said Hicks, a whistle-blower who choked back tears as he testified at a congressional hearing last year about the Oval Office’s botched response.

Christopher Stevens, Sean Smith, Glen A. Doherty, and Tyrone S. Woods deserve better than to have their memories trashed by inferiors like Obama, Clinton, and their cabinet cohorts. They need to come clean about Benghazi and face the music.

https://twitter.com/#!/BritShavana

Read Shavana Abruzzo's column every Friday on BrooklynDaily.com. E-mail here at sabruzzo@cnglocal.com.

Pin It
Print this story Permalink

Reader Feedback

Shadrach A. Stanleigh from Boerum Hill says:
Dear Mr./Ms. Abruzzo - Would you care to email me the editorial comments made by you regarding the 13 attacks on U.S. Embassies during the Bush administration, calling for investigation? Thanks. Shad
May 21, 4:09 pm

Enter your comment below

By submitting this comment, you agree to the following terms:

You agree that you, and not BrooklynDaily.com or its affiliates, are fully responsible for the content that you post. You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening or sexually-oriented material or any material that may violate applicable law; doing so may lead to the removal of your post and to your being permanently banned from posting to the site. You grant to BrooklynDaily.com the royalty-free, irrevocable, perpetual and fully sublicensable license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display such content in whole or in part world-wide and to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed.

CNG: Community Newspaper Group